The act of expression can best be crafted
through excellent communications.
As a true designer, and by the use of my understanding and educational background, I apply my creative art through experience, the extensive knowledge of design, and the skills I have developed over the years. This, plus my over all qualifications, structures my capabilities. I am a believer in the use of modern production techniques and challenging concepts to build outstanding marketing for every client. Needs may range from traditional to the very contemporary, however, I believe flexibility as a designer, is the cornerstone to great success.
Currently, as the owner and creative director of DeBoer Creative, LLC., I provide the skills and marketing for my clients, while independently managing multiple projects to ensure completion in a timely manner. Team building and providing leadership are important qualities of mine which encourages growth within my team members, as well as identifies and develops their individual skills.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in Windows & Mac Operating Platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- Driven to succeed
- Knowledgeable in Marketing, Photography, Print and Interactive Medias
- Able to work within groups or work independently
- Graphic Design
- Interactive Design
- SEO & Content Strategy
- Art Direction & Management
- 2005 — Current
DeBoer Creative, LLC
Art & Creative Director
- 2003 — 2005
McFaddin Marketing, Inc.
Graphic Designer / Creative Director
- Ball State University – Graduated in May 2003
Bachelor of Arts, Visual Communication / Graphic Design
- Paul Bowen, President of Jay C Food Stores
- Ronald Meyer, Retired CFO of John C. Groub Co.
- David Bottomley, Director of Specialty Foods – Grocers Supply